Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 months!

Léo is 10 months old. This past month, he's become really cuddly, he has learnt to climb on couches, he makes fun sounds with his mouth, and... he is sleeping better (11 hours straight 2 nights ago... followed by a not-so good night last night, but the overall picture is improving). He still babbles a lot (mainly dadadada). We think he calls us "Da!" Well, he doesn't really call me anything, but he calls Joe "Da." It's really cute. He doesn't have stranger anxiety but when he sees someone new, he buries his head into our shoulders. He hugs us a lot. He wants to be in my arms all the time. When I pick him up at day care he does a funny sound with his nose (he breathes really loudly and crunches up his nose), smiles, and puts his arms up for me to pick him up. He does that when we pick him up from his crib as well. It's probably my favorite part of the day -not only because I get to spend the rest of the day with him (all 90 minutes of it, 60 of which are spent driving back home. Uh) but also because he's just so happy to see me -and then he does the same to Joe when we pick him up from work.

Léo's personality is really starting to show. He knows what he wants and doesn't want -and cries when he doesn't get what he wants! He is a very happy baby. We love him so much. More than I could ever express in words. He makes my heart skip a beat and burst about every day. He's my little piece of sunshine.



1 comment:

Jen said...

I think picking Sam up from his crib and having morning cuddle time is my favorite part of the day too. Love these pictures of Leo. It's obvious what a happy boy he is!