Sunday, October 9, 2011

6 Months!

Happy half birthday to my sweet boy!! I cannot believe he's 6 months! It's like the Holy Grail of babyhood: you're done with exclusive breastfeeding (pat on the back from me to me, he's still breastfed, though not quite exclusively).

A few milestones reached:
- He says "babababa" which is really super cute because you can see how his brain works to make the sound.
- He sits up alone.
- He has a pretty regular schedule during the night: he wakes at 11:30 and 2:30 to feed and wakes up at 6 o'clock. Most nights he stays up for 45' after either feeding. Oy.
- He loves the jumparoo. We sing to him and he jumps in rhythm.
- He's trying to crawl by lifting his butt but he doesn't understand that he needs to move his knees.
- He is a great car napper -which is awesome since he sleeps on the way to and from day care.

I can't wait to see what this month brings -food, for one!

6 weeks.
6 months.