Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update on sleep training

I feel like an addict who's always pushing the date s/he will stop using to "tomorrow!" I am pushing sleep training back to later this week for 2 reasons: Joe is in school on Monday and Wednesday and I don't think I can do it alone; and Léo is getting shots tomorrow -again, I don't know that I'll be able to do sleep training alone with a baby who might be fussy from the shots and who is currently teething.

So... Thursday it is. I'll update you then.

Today he refused to nap after 1:30 so he fell asleep while drinking his last bottle at 6PM. No sleep training needed anyway. Good thing!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ugh, hang in there sister. I will be with you in spirit! I know that you (and Leo) can do it. :) Good luck with the shots tomorrow and I hope Leo isn't too uncomfortable.

Heidi said...

Aww, that's always hard trying to start (or even maintain) a schedule during shots! (and teething, colds, etc)! You guys will get there!

p.s. it took me a year to realize that Oliver does so much better with his shots if he has a full dosage of children's tylenol 20 minute BEFORE getting them. Just a little tidbit a nurse shared with me. ;-)