Saturday, November 19, 2011

All. Night. Long!

I read on an awesome blog of something called 'humble bragging." It's when someone says, for instance "I looked like sh*t when I talked to George Clooney!" Yeah, you want to answer "STFU!". So I'm going to do that right here: Léo woke us up every hour last night because he's practicing lifting himself up in his sleep. I'm really not bragging, but because complaining about your kid's progress could be considered humble bragging at its best, I'm calling myself out!

4 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Wow, Leo!!!! Look at that. Hopefully tonight is better. There's nothing like "night practice." Leave him in there as much as possible during the day so he gets in all his practice during the daylight hours :-)

Heidi said...

What?!!!! Are you kidding me???!!! Oh my gosh, he IS so advanced! Go Leo!!!

It is funny how they practice stuff when they're going to sleep too. Sometimes we stand outside Oliver's door at night - even half an hour after we put him down - and listen to him practice his counting, alphabet, etc. Parenthood is awesome! (except for the sleep deprivation)...

p.s. it took me awhile to figure out what "STFU" stood for. Ha ha. If I met George Clooney EVERYONE would know about it because I'd majorly brag.

Jen said...

Wow, look at him move around! He is so strong to be able to pull himself up already! Look out world. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have one seriously strong, and advanced little man on your hands. Have you baby-proofed yet?!
PS: So not bragging.