Friday, August 26, 2011

4 Months Stats

Leo had his 4-month appointment today. He is 26 inches tall and weighs 15 pounds. He got his shots and was not happy about it. I'm still a super happy camper because I could answer YES to all the questions the doctor asked (does he grab things, does he smile, does he laugh, does he blow bubbles) and because he recommended we start cereals to make him gain a bit of weight -he's at 25% for weight but 50-75% for height. I'm beyond excited to start solids!!! Watch out Martha, Immana make my own baby food. Well, you know, as long as it's pureed stuff, we should be fine. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you were so worried at your last appointment! Your Baby Boy is perfect and I'm excited to hear about the baby foods you're going to be making. I have a baby food cookbook that you can borrow if you'd like!