Friday, June 24, 2011

Ah, The Irony

Léo keeps on sleeping well in his bedroom during the day. He wakes up a bit startled because he is not used to being swaddled but after 2 minutes he's back to smiling tons. I cannot get enough of his smiles.

Right now he's sleeping in his bedroom. But it's 10pm and... I am not sure I'm ready to let him sleep there all night long! I already miss my boy's presence next to my bed. I wonder whether I'm going to bring him with me when he wakes up for his late evening feeding or if I'll have the strength to let him sleep in his bedroom.

Attachment parenting... I thought that was about babies' needs. Turns out I need my own sleep / independence training!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stick with it! It might be hard, but you'll glad you did when he's 14 and he's not still in the bed with you guys. ;-)