Monday, July 5, 2010

I am bored.

Joe has left yesterday morning for the East Coast for a few days of vacation and a couple days of work in Boston during the weekend. He's coming back on Sunday. Usually when he's gone I enjoy myself thoroughly. Not this time. This time I am bored. As in I don't feel like doing anything. I don't feel like cleaning, putting things together in the new house, reading (there you know I have a problem!), watching tv (oh wait, I don't have cable yet, so I can't watch TV anyway). What did I do before when Joe left? I don't like being bored. Granted, I am not a very creative person when it comes to finding things to do. You could put me in the middle of Time Square and I'd find a way to be bored. Still. I am almost glad I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I am already dreading next weekend. Come back home, Joe!

Note: I do realize that I am spoiled and that the minute I give birth I will remember this blog post fondly.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You could skype with Joe! I'm easily bored too :). Good luck finding things to keep you busy 'til hubby gets home.