Saturday, January 8, 2011

100

Our baby boy is due in 100 days! I am quite excited about this, not even close to being ready, but happy to meet the gymnast who's inhabiting my tummy.

We have a few (oh, minor) things to do before he comes, such as: find a name for him, start buying stuff for the nursery (a place to sleep and a place to change him might be a good start), arrange the nursery once we finalize where we're going to live, read books about bringing baby home (right now I'm reading "Babywise"), install car seat, take labor/breastfeeding/CPR classes, sleep, sleep, sleep.

One hundred days... Let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! 100 days! Let the countdown begin. You'll get everything done you need to get done, and will enjoy it (even if it is a last minute scramble for some of those things)! Fun!

Jen said...

Ah, this is the 'This is really going to happen' stage! Time to freak out! Ok, not really. This should be the fun part. :)

Heidi said...

I'm so excited for you! Good for you taking the CPR classes - I STILL need to get those done!