Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Delight!

Joe and Léo have a fantastic relationship. I have already written that Joe would be a great stay-at-home dad. He is dedicated and relishes every second he spends with his son. Likewise, if Léo knows that Joe is in the house but can't see him, he will look for him until Joe is back in the room. If I nurse him and he hears his dad, he will stop, look for him, and grin -and then won't nurse again and I have to pump, but that's another story! Joe is the one person who can make Léo laugh and squeal in delight. I love seeing them together. Tonight Joe left for 4 days and we're going to miss him. I can't wait for him to get back to see my boy giggle like this again:

(this video is loading up in a weird way. You have to play with your mouse and "find" the play button somewhere near the video screen to play the video. Sometimes it's above the play button and sometimes it's below it. Go figure...)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love!!!!

Jen said...

Oh that cute little squeal of delight! Love it!