Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Visitors!

My brother, dad, and dad's girlfriend were the last visitors here. They spent 3 weeks in Seattle. They are energetic and always find things to do. Needless to say, Léo didn't have a routine during that time, yet he did really well and usually took regular -albeit short- naps during the day and slept 4-5 hours straight at night.

We had a great time!

My dad, helping Léo "walk." My dad's hand looks huge compared to Léo's body -that's probably because one is 6ft3 and the other 25 inches tall.

Grand time with Léo and Vlad.

Vlad cooked all the time. He's really good at it!

Alex and Léo had a really good time together. She spoke to him in German, which was fun.

Papi and Léo.

Uncle Vlad and Léo.

Overall, Léo was the center of attention and relished it all. I am so glad that they got to meet him and that we got to spend time together. Living far from my family is tough, but I will try to make it to France once a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a fabulous time. It's so great having baby/family pictures to cherish, especially since they all live so far away.