Friday, March 28, 2014

A hard week - Links (updated)

Because I cannot talk about this -HR policy and all. I'll let others who write better speak into it, and express some of my thoughts beautifully. All these posts were written after WV reversed the policy they made public on Monday.

When Everyone Gets Wiplash (Neon Fresh).

World Vision, Gay Marriage, and a Different Way Through (Jen Hatmaker)

I Don't Blame World Vision. I Blame Homophobia and Hate (Patheos)

World Vision Update (Rachel Held Evans)

When World Vision Drops Me (Benjamin Moberg)

World Vision's LGBT Problem Comes Out Of the Closet (Edward Carr) - Legalistic look at USAID funding for WV

When Rules and Sanctimony Are More Important Than People (Intellectual Liberation)




1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you for posting these. The one by Benjamin Moberg had me in tears. What an emotional, awful week.