Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home Office

This is what my setting looks like.


The only thing missing is a picture of my (work) sisters, taken during my last week at work. I need to print it. I'll also add pictures of my friends' children at one point.
Also I (well, Joe does) need to install a keyboard thing under the desk so that I have more room on the desk itself.

Please note that the blue cork board was regular color but I spray painted it blue. Call me Martha!

I like working from here. It's a bit too dark for my taste -I have a lamp on all day- but it's cozy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look cozy! Very nice! Ok, now you need to get the Sistah's picture up.... ;-)
We miss you. I don't even wander in to your old cube anymore. It's sad.
m

Jen said...

Ditto Mel. Miss you so much. I love your cozy office set up though.